Power Plant Management
With this module, all processes related to plant management can be performed such as preparation of daily plans, making necessary notifications to EPİAŞ / EXIST operations to EPİAŞ / EXIST system, following the received instructions, monitoring of plant production, analysis and reporting.
- Preparation of annual, monthly and daily production budget / plans.
- Preparation of detailed daily production plans according to water, elevation, reserve, wind forecast etc. Preparation of alternative plans according to customer consumption, bilateral agreements and price estimates.
- Santral üretim programlarının santral ara yüzlerinden bildirimi, anlık iletişim.
- Long-term budget / plan realization reports.
- Power plant daily production performance and activity reports.
- Hourly, daily, monthly preliminary reconciliation reports, debt debt tracking.
- Final conciliation reports, production trade summary and detail reports.
- Meteorological realization and forecasting data tracking.
- Failure / maintenance activities reports.
- Follow-up of plant generation by relay, scada, amr or manual input.
- Integration with 3rd party software.
Day Ahead Market Module
- Logging in to the MMS system based on daily schedules (gradual hour, block, flexible offers).
- Entry and approval of bilateral agreements into the MMS system.
- Receiving instructions from MMS system, notification via automatic mail.
- Monitoring of EPID data (DAM Supply Demand, DGP Instructions, YEKDEM etc.).
- Automatic transfer of the approved production program to the production tracking module.
- EPİAŞ / EXIST System Buying Receiving sales approvals, email notifications.
Balancing Power Market Intraday Market Module
- EAK, UPSP inputs. All DGP web service operations.
- Analysis screens for determining YAL / YAT strategies.
- YAL / YAT offers DGPYS entries via web service.
- MKÜD, YEKDEM entries via web service.
- Automatic transfer of the current production schedule and received instructions to the production web module.
- PFK, SFK transactions and DGPYS web service notifications.
- Daily report, constraint report, automatic download of fault reports, display.
- Possibility of preparing special notification screens for ECM (intraday market) and integration of web service.
- Email, sms notifications, visual and audio warnings of received instructions.
Power Plant Tracking
- Monitoring of power plant production programs, online notification to power plant.
- Representation of instructions received.
- Power plant production notifications.
- Automatic and instant tracking of power plant realizations via relay, scada, amr etc. system.
- Various warning messages, control reports.
- Fault and maintenance notifications, follow-up.
- Web / Desktop based interfaces and integration with central information system.
- Web / mobile based tracking interfaces via map.